Thursday, October 13, 2016

Quick Fly By

Just want to step in and give you a quick update. I have started a new stitching project, this one is very recognizable, I am sure many of you recognizes the circular flower in the photo below~ I think these colors are absolutely beautiful together, and is a perfect fall stitch project.


Since the turn of this week, I can really sense the autumn in the air. We do not have those brilliant fall leaves here that many of you northerners have (which I miss a lot), but the heat in the day have retreated, and chill breezes  are starting to blow at night. Can't believe we are at the last quarter of the year already!!! 

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty Theresa! Have fun stitching away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty altho I can't guess what design it is. Love the little blue flowers in the border too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa