Sunday, July 3, 2016

Quick update!

A quick update on my stitching progress, it is always such pleasure to stitch again after a long break from it. Can you tell what it is that I am working on?


After almost two years, my air plant (Tillandsia) finally flowered! It is such a great surprise!!!!! This is really a easy plant to work with, I just hang it there and give it a splash of water every time I water my plants. I read that air plants only flower once in a lifetime then it will die out to give way for the new pups, This will be fun to watch!!


For those of you in the US, happy Independence Day!!!! Enjoy your fireworks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Always a joy to see a post by you Theresa. :) No, I have no idea what you are stitching up. I also did not know that air plants bloomed. Neat.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa