Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cow

Thanks for all the encouragements on my big color screw up. Now that I’ve finished the whole thing, I think overall it looks pretty good. And once I finished the entire series, it won’t be so obvious in the mix of things… I hope (fingers crossed!!).

2013-10-02 13.44.17
Pattern: The Prairie Schooler “County Fair I – Cow”
Thread: DMC Cotton Thread
Fabric: 28ct Irish Linen in Color Tea
Stitched Size: 5” x 5”
Completion Date: 10-02-2013

I did changed the original colors a little bit due to my linen color. This is really a pleasant stitch, and I’ve already started on my next animal. So what’s on your hoop lately?

4 comments:

  1. Great job Theresa. I am stitching two SALs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Theresa!
    Very nice working time.
    Congrats!
    So do I really really like the giraffe:-)
    Hugs: Anette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute finish, Theresa--I think the colors look great!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa