Finally, a finish!!! I put in the last stitch of Summer Splendor last night, what a relief!! This little thing has been giving me troubles, I can't even remember how many times I've stitched and frogged it due to the unsatisfaction of my color choice. But at the end, it was all worth it. I really like how it turned out~
Please excuse all the wrinkles. I haven't decided what to make of it yet. Maybe a pillow? A flatfold? Or a book cover? Hum.... Decisions decisions.....
So this traveling pattern is finally ready to go to its next destination. if you would like to be the next stitcher to stitch this chart please leave a comment stating that you are interested in the drawing for this chart. I will draw a name on 1/1/2013. The only requirements are:
1. You must have an active blog
2. Please agree to stitch it promptly
3. Please pass it along to a fellow stitcher via a drawing on your blog
4. Please post your finish and the history of where the chart has travelled like this:
1. Kathy at "Kathy's Sit and Stitch"
2. Carol at "Stitching Dreams"
3. Lisa at "Lisa V's Lounge"
4. Ellen at "Stitch Passion"
5. Theresa at “Giraffe Crossing”
Can you believe it's less then a week to Christmas, and only two weeks away till the end of the year?! These past few month just flew by so fast!!! Some people say today is the end of the world, but I like to think it's a beginning of a whole new era!!!
May there be peace among men.