Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Taste of Summer~

It has been raining nonstop for two weeks now. It's cold and wet and I miss summer. Maybe someone up there heard my complain, I got a chance tagging along with hubby for work to visit southern Taiwan where it's always summer~ It was sunny and warm, and the view was breathtaking!! Although we were there for only one night, it was so great to feel like summer again!!

I have been working on Summer Splendor this past week. But as you can see, there wasn't a whole lot of progress..... Maybe it's the cold and rain (yes, blaming on the weather again!), I have not find a good color combination that I liked. I have stitched and took it apart several times, but I just don't feel it. So I've brought it along on my trip, hoping the warm weather will shed some light on this piece. I'm still not sure about the green. I might have to change it one more time....

How's your December going?

3 comments:

  1. I hope the rain stops soon and the skies brighten up for you. It's been dreary here too more than normal.

    Summer Splendor is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having such dreary weather Teresa. We are having unseasonably warm weather here in Wisconsin. It feels like spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It rains almost everyday here in Singapore. Glad that you are able to enjoy one sunny day in southern Taiwan.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I appreciate them all~
Happy stitching~~

Theresa